Happy Saturday! And this Saturday after Thanksgiving is a little bit different this year. With so many small businesses struggling, this year, more than ever it’s important for us to help out if we can. And what better way to do it than to do some shopping!
So I thought I would create a list of gift ideas, centered around the equestrian of course, to focus on small businesses. They need our help more than ever right now, so I thought I would share some great gift ideas from the smaller companies, many which I have personally bought things from.
Small Business Saturday Holiday Gift Guide
This gift idea list is not as huge as some, but hopefully it gives you some ideas of what to shop for, or what to ask for!
Small Business Saturday Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts For Her
- Ranch Dress’n She Is Strong Tee
- Noble Outfitters Ombre Scarf Sweater from The Connected Rider
- Dreamers and Schemers Holiday Sweater Socks
- Sol Janerio Bum Bum Cream
- HKM Denim Breeches from The Connected Rider
- Halter Equestrian Bamboo Tee Shirt
- Lucky Horse Shoe Necklace on Etsy
Small Business Saturday Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts For The Horse
- Jeffers Pet Uniquely English Half Pad
- Pup and Pony Co. Polo Halter
- HKM Halter Set from The Connected Rider
- SP Rhodes Grooming Brush Set
- Nicker Doodles Horse Treats
- Equestrian Stockholm Ear Bonnet from The Connected Rider
- Cavalli Puri Odello Saddle Pad from The Connected Rider
Small Business Saturday Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts For The Home
- Jumble Berry Handmade Horse Pillow
- Grey Horse Candle Company Large Candle
- Polka Dot Apple Pillows Horse Pillow
- Genefy Art Watercolor Horse Print
- Sea Biscuit Metal Decor Barn Sign
- SP Rhodes Custom Journal
- Classy Equine Gifts Jumping Horse Ornament
- Excel Home Tex Super Soft Towel Gift Set
- Grey Horse Candle Company Candle Gift Set
Ok, it isn’t a HUGE list. But all of these gift ideas come from small businesses who really need our support right now. And I have bought from many of these companies in the past, and I have received fantastic service, as well as a wonderful product. This is why I wanted to share them with you.
I didn’t outreach any of these companies, and all of the photos are from their websites. By sharing these companies with you, consider this my review of the products that you might decide to buy. Wonderful products from hard working people that really know the meaning of customer service, AND creating a quality product. These are the companies I want to support. Not only during the holiday season, but all year round!
I have written a couple of other posts with stocking stuffer ideas, gifts for equestrians and more. If you do a search in the top tool bar, you’ll be able to find all of the other gift related posts I have made. But today is all about the small businesses. So no Amazon, no Dover’s, just the little guys. I think it’s important to support these small businesses, especially today.